AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi holders, well my two cents for what it’s worth is im in for...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi holders, well my two cents for what it’s worth is im in for 250k shares at a 0.065 average (so yes I’m really in the red here) I think BB has dropped the ball here and the communication has been shocking recently. I think we will relist and probably drift to 2.8.

What keeps me holding is I think Marcus is a fairly smart guy and wouldn’t have left a high paying secure job at FMG for a fly by night operation. There is obviously a massive financial incentive for him and the team to get this off the ground and sell their shares in a few years.

I believe in 12 months the share price will be well north of where it is now. But what I do know is BB needs to pull his finger out and start doing things by the book for investors and the ASX. If he wants to be a smart a**e he should do it by success and a high share price with happy investors then get himself on the front on the Business Review giving it the large.

The credit raise for only 5million is interesting, why only 5 million??? It makes me think they are very close to either finance, NAIF, a deal or all three. Thus only needing operating cash for a few months.

Anyways, this isn’t going to be a good week for nervous investors, I for one will probably try and forget about It and check back in at Xmas lol. GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.