AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi JK05 I talked with Sophia for quite a while before and after...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi JK05
    I talked with Sophia for quite a while before and after presso at RIU but she was rightly tight lipped (unfortunately) regarding SK, finance and Naif. One thing she said about Naif was approx every 2 weeks they will come to Auz with small clarifications or questions. Then regarding banks and sk just that negs are ongoing, she did say Long Form Contract has been underway since BFS release.
    I did feel that she felt confident with this Sconi project which two other investors mentioned to me as well.
    The pilot plant is still in operation , it is currently processing thru the refinery back end part with material left over from previous runs. I asked about the USA company they are dealing with for Sc master alloy as mentioned in Jan ann, but she said as per ann that partner does not wish to be identified as yet hence why ann stated in confidence. They have direct contacts that they deal with in Qld Gov via State Development Dept which has now been enhanced with the Prescribed Project status awarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $118.5K 14.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 18325255 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3470282 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.