AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I am astonished that AUZ management did not know or pretended they did not know
    that SKI were not going to take up the options.
    In fact it appears that they were So confident that the option deal was a "Done deal" that they left it run it's course to the very end. And now...BANG!!! capital raise at 2.9c.
    Impeccable timing, well done management!

Now can anyone answer me this...
    How is it even possible that the supposed "partners" would not disclose their intentions to each other,
    even in a casual way, with BB supposedly traveling to Korea on regular basis was not able to get any indication
    of SKI's next move.
    Was he afraid?...or was it a "Taboo"?...to simply ask the question at lunch or dinner...or over a glass of Soju
    ...BTW...Mr SKI...you know that generous options deal we have for you...I am curious...would you by any chances
    be taking up offer?
    Or any similar question to that extent.

In my opinion this is a "Wake up" call for our management, and they must step up and pull the finger out before it is too late.
    I can only conclude that our partner may not be so "friendly" and willing to assist financially or in any other way,
    and may in fact completely walk away sooner rather than later.
    I must also say SKI played it very wisely...and if they still genuinely want what AUZ has in the ground,
    soon (possibly as early as next week) they may be able to buy out not 20% but 100% of the company
    for 2 "cartons of milk" as someone once called it...a little over 160Mil with a 50% premium to the next week's anticipated SP.
    Again...very well done management!
    Sooooo...disappointing!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.