BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

U bloody clown, sorry was that gratuitously abusive .. This...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    U bloody clown, sorry was that gratuitously abusive ..
    This might possibly be true or more likely a disgruntled long term holder who see's further heavy dilution and accumulated further losses. ?

Not Sure what all of u want, but mine is to make $$ in the short term, mid term & finally long term
    Note the order this has been placed.

Don't care if BDC build a mill or sell or continue there dance for 200 years to come.
    So long as the SP is higher then my buy price.

Fact Check

1. PFS due late 2018. ??
    2. SP has fallen roughly 50% from EXG "Merger"
    3. This management team did nothing about the fall in the SP and allowed it to fall to all time low levels before they pushed the button on a cap raise, which they did them selfs & not through any brokers.
    4. Constant delays to time lines
    5. Adamant refusal to take advantage of the strong Aussie gold price and toll treat smaller pits bringing in much needed $$, new investors, a change of sentiment & news flow.

I wish the small cap sector was all about fundamentals, if it was we would all be stupidly rich.
    IMO Retail investors in the small micro cap sector need excitement, give them what they want or they will not buy your stock.
    This team has to be different from the rest of the market, they have to do it better. Go above and beyond
    Doing the same thing as 90% of other Goldie's and expecting a different result, Really ?

I don't pretend to have all the answers, that is the reason why we pay them that is there job.

So far they have failed miserably, look at there share price.

Everyone keeps saying give them time
    I say if u give them an inch they will take a mile

Case in point this amazing cap raise to there mates at all time lows.
    had they raised at 0.08 there would be no where near the anger there is today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.