BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

I love the optimism, and i really hope your right. But sadly i...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I love the optimism, and i really hope your right.
    But sadly i don't share the sentiment on this very B grade team who allow's there SP to be smashed down then raises funds to previous PLS investors at record low prices.
    they were warned before and they (John & Neal) explicitly said that they would not raise funds at any price.
    Yet they did exactly that. AT RECORD LOW PRICING.

You all are so eager to defend this team, and in the process u forget to defend BDC which is SPI & EXG
    I for one have been a long term EXG holder who has suffered at the hands of idiots in 2 different boards and not to forget the complicit brokers that supported them. I would like to think we as long suffering holders have learnt from our mistakes.

Don't get me wrong we have Great ground position, potentially amazing projects, and an improving gold environment coupled with close to an all time high Aussie gold price. *note recent raising at 0.04 lol
    Let down by a management team that run it like a private business, yet they are listed and the only barometer that matters is the Share Price, All the rest of it is noise.

The focus HAS to be IMMEDIATE, SHORT, MID & then LONG
    Just like when u crawl, walk, Run and then sprint
    This board like there predecessors forget about the first 2 and disregard them and in turn switch investors off.

I know a lot of u are thinking but so many other juniors are undervalued,
    When u compare yourself, u do so with the best in your category not with the rest of the shit kickers.
    Its been a tough small cap market for a while now, which means u have to work 3 times as hard for the same result.
    Tell me has the board been constantly visiting brokers on the east coast, meeting NEW high net clients, doing the breakfast, lunches & dinners to network with these big hitters and there friends ? NO
    The odd conference is what there peers do, and it seems it is all what they want to do.

Be different, be Bold, be Aggressive.
    Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, isn't that called insanity ?
    Its a highly competitive sector that BDC are in and yet they don't stand out.
    Every great story has an exciting unique story. What is ours ?

Mine smaller pits now and create excitement whilst u continue exploring and adding significant ounces to reserves. AUS$1850 gold price.
    This will lift your SP, bring in much needed cash, bring in new blood, bring in desperately needed daily volume, news flow and will give the board a reasonable timeline to execute on there mid & long term goals.

Thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.