BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Not against the board changes, actually a very positive move,...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Not against the board changes, actually a very positive move, well over due

At 0.04c who wouldn't invest right ? It is after all a all time low price.

Never have an issue with cap raises if needed, but pricing is the thing that gets me
    At least at 0.05 not for dilution sake but rather to set the platform to move to north again sooner.
    Cost of opportunity is part of my investment calculation. cant stick around forever till they execute on there strategy, i need to get paid along the way.

and yes the vast majority follow without questioning why there SP capitulated from 0.10c down to 0.04 and more importantly why this team did NOTHING about it.

Would be nice to see folks give a shit about there share price for a change.
    more then happy to play the protagonist until the msg gets through that it is never ok or acceptable to raise at all times low because you are lazy and not pro active.

At the end of the day u can choose to ignore what i write or u can ask does he have a point.
    But this is not about me, i am not on the board nor would i ever.
    But they are and they are being paid handsomely to be there
    The net result is that the value of our investment has come down by the odd 50%
    That may be acceptable to you, it certainly isn't for me.
    The only thing i care about is the SP

p.s assumptions are a mother f*%@er but iam a big boy so water of a ducks back mate lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.