CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-53

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Thanks crusader.

your right this is the high risk high reward end of the market. you pays your money and takes your chance. thats how it is.

Thats what I'm doing, and I'm also promoting what I'm invested in. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my life as we all should.

I' m back at my hotel drunk and happy. Im doing some adventures. enjoying my life. lifes short dudes. so enjoy it- the days weeks and years soon go by if you don't.

if I win on this deal I make loads and so do my mates I put in. Then I have many more years of enjoying life .

If I loose what I invested I'll be upset and pissed off - but I wont die.

So far in my life this business and earning style has worked good for me.I think it will again here too despite the challenges just now. Of course there are problems on the way. Of course I have some issues with management etc... but tell me another way to get loads of cash in the bank tax free without lots of stress and problems and wasting your life - theres not that many. some win some loose. Just accept thats what we/you are doing when we invest in such projects.

Theres no magic formula.

So whats with all the stressy hatred and anger from some of you guys on this blog. Im just saying what i think, Im not dissing anyone, I'm not offending anyone, Im just doing what I do and Im enjoying my life. I personally suggest you haters get a life too and stope being so antsi everything.

no good comes of that does it?.

Its pretty simple no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.