ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    allens (im sorry i address you with lower case but thats how your avatar reads) we have a good team working on our behalf. We have an enormous prospect in the center of this negotiation. Globally the big houses ard looking for these kinds of prospects. Bottom line on the table in general terms is US$ 9 mill over 4 years to drill and prove it up, in return 60% today with more down the track. I think itll be hard for S32 to walk away from cos if they do someone else will want the benefit of the work already conducted.

I think we'll be ok. Just let Ross and Dr JW do their thing. We not in trading halt at the moment. The fact there wasnt an anouncement on 15 March relating to the JV isnt fatal, parties can mutually vary terms and the fact that no ones terminated the negotiations speaks volumes. Silence is a good thing at the mo.

Mean time Al znd the AA are mobilising "plan B" just to kerp the preasure on.

Jeez Mrs Maxter saw my photo shop ftom saturday and hit the roof. "WTF are you doing altering a company announcement", "um cos I do" "youll have yo arse sued, stop it now" "i consider myself told off". Just greatful she aint a mod.
    Last edited by maxter: 17/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1395329 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1055690 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.