ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-86

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I think its pretty obvious that listing rules require a certain sequence of actions from ECT each time a step in the process comes up - its not optional. What's the suggestion from the Gang? That no announcement should be made this time? Or that no announcements should have been made on previous occasions. Quite ridiculous really.

There's really no requirement on any of us to ask each other the same questions as we did last time though. Either they were not answered to the askers satisfaction last time, in which case I doubt they will do better this time, or they were answered last time and the asker just didn't accept the answer provided - again, how is this advancing anyone's understanding? Just venting.

On the other hand we will know something new after ECT report the NMDC outcome - either calamity, triumph or just another step in the chain. That's kinda how complex negotiations and agreements work. The idea that we have been reliving the same decision over and over doesn't stand scutiny.

And that's my (self imposed) quota.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $418 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 23034540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8230582 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.