ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    I'd hazard that the query is about the "pit optimization study" table they included in yesterdays ann and possible lack of JORC appendix...........ASX been cracking down on companies releasing info of that nature lately and not including JORC appendix etc........

You'll note the 2017 Dec 6th SS release (which is referred to in yesterdays ann and referenced for the flow sheet for concentrate processing etc) included no such estimates/optimizations table etc................(see link below for orig SS ann)

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20171206/pdf/43pxzy445z7rrt.pdf

"The PFS will utilise the flotation flowsheet developed during the previous Scoping Studies. (ASX Announcement Longonjo Magnet Metal Project Study Update RVY 6 December 2017)"

"A final pit optimisation and mine design will be completed once the Indicated Mineral Resource estimate and PFS cost estimates become available".

So releasing the tabulated data with $$ figures (while highlighting the probable project economics) should've probably waited until they could back those numbers up with 'actual' PFS determined resource and costing estimates/figures perhaps...........wouldn't surprise me if they re-release the ann without the table and maybe with a JORC appendix attached.

It might even have something to do with possible forward funding/financing arrangements for the project needing clarification..............

I could be way off track of course............sure wouldn't be the first time biggrin.png
    Last edited by DeltaVee: 13/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.