MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

you make me laugh Steve. You really have no idea regarding where...

1. 7,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684

you make me laugh Steve. You really have no idea regarding where the company is heading and I would be truly surprised if you really are a holder - I don't think you are. you have had ample opportunity to jump ship from higher SP levels and yet you choose to stay - and why is that - obviously you have confidence in management and the way they run the operation or you would have gone at higher levels. anyhow that aside.

yes I do read your posts and really do not take anything of substance from them - either having a go at Tanz (when it wasn't company fault at the delays there AND you obviously overlook the fact that we are perfectly situated there for when the time comes for operations given our standing there as well as the various special licences we have as well as having finalised the relocation issues - but that's all irrelevant hey, then you say at least $30m required (obviously not expecting that management would easily achieve that) and when they substantially exceed that you accuse them of "mismanagement". we are where we are at with the staffing levels required - you can't skimp here because everyone has a place and contribute accordingly - but that's hard to see from down here I guess.

I take your posts with a grain of salt as they are way off the mark. as for NYC we have built up our stake there and have a stake in C4V thus reinforcing our "ownership" of the valuable IP. and our first three years production from NYC is sold - so mismanagement - gosh that's a bit rich)

and as for management seeing this as their payday - utterly ridiculous remark - still a way to go and they realise that - guess that's why you are a minimal SH (like me and no issue with that) whilst they are running this show.

as for income - well obviously - and that goes for all the other Tanz hopefuls out there not to mention other spec stocks - so this is nothing different - but we are well on the way to achieving that income in the next 24 months.

anyhow lets see what else you have to go on about. this is a good ANN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.