SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

i think you will find the grades will be fine, they were told...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    i think you will find the grades will be fine, they were told the grades were to high and to to dilute them, only after did they find out (they were lead down the garden path), this is all part of starting up a mine, they now know exactly how to do it and at what grade to meet the clients requirments, so moving forward i wouldnt be worried about the grades, zinc price looks ripe, good to see it at or above the 2800 levels, these guys are nearly finished ramping up and will be making extremly good money based on the ev, the question you should be asking yourself is why did they go off and buy another wash plant if there is only 1 year lom, they must be seing something in the wall or ground to be making that sort of decsion, personaly i am looking forward to the upcoming drilling campaign and dont think it will take long to see the drill spining imo. i think this is a clean message without saying anything. loyalty options are great little perk for those current shareholders who cant take part in the raise and good to see a company do it, it doesnt get done much these days so well done to management for that.. what did some investor say once? be greedy when everyone is farefull, thats what im doing atm, gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.