AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-29

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Personally I don't think the two are related..........EM1/ICI collaboration/deal is 'done and dusted' (bar the shouting)...........and announced on yesterday.........FFG being the top holder in ICI was placed into a halt also.........not so for AB1 being the 2nd largest holder.........?

Makes me think AB1 halt and this deal are unrelated........but nothing is certain.......perhaps AB1 are looking to expand into the China esports market by involving themselves somehow in this ICI/EM1 collaboration..............?

"iClick has access to over 780 million user profiles and is the largest independent provider of advertising content to Tencent’s WeChat platform"............maybe they're looking to advertise esports or looking to provide advertising content through esports platforms........?

Anyway, if AB1 was materially 'involved' beyond their substantial 25mill holding in ICI they technically should've been in a trade halt along with the other two and then announced in 'conjunction' with them yesterday (you would think)........

Or conversely ICI/EM1 should be halted currently if this ab1 'major partnership' deal is sensitive to either company. Both are trading last time I checked.............

I'm going to back something related to an expanded partnership via iClick or perhaps something involving one of its many partners........but lord knows I could be barking up the wrong tree here........wouldn't be the first time and surely wont be the last..........wink.png

"Animoca Brands is utilising the partnership with iClick to explore opportunities for new audience reach and revenue generation in China"...............(this very well could involve esports and advertising, or have nothing to do with it)........

The iClick "partnership brings multiple opportunities to Animoca Brands including access to 98% of internet users in the Chinese market, an entry point to digital media resources such as ByteDance, Baidu, and Tencent, and access to the inventory of Tencent"........

"This deal with Vigame is an important first step in our broader partnership with iClick. We will continue toexpand the marketing and distribution capabilities of Animoca Brands throughout China while generating revenues from these initiatives, and we look forward to a series of fruitful and productive relationship with exciting new partners like Vigame".................

So lets hope it's all about an "exciting new partner" like Vigame...................

Just need to figure out what Yat's 'take' on the words "major partnership" really mean..............biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.