BUB 2.00% 12.8¢ bubs australia limited

Normally I'm not a fan of The Australian Kicker, but I do like...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Normally I'm not a fan of The Australian Kicker, but I do like this article!!!!

Like most I wasn't real happy about the CR, and to be honest I was expecting it any day and thinking about selling and buying back in, but I'm not disappointed.

This CR and acquisition are both good moves and the SP has held up pretty well. It will help with SAMR approval and would be nice for us if it came even quicker as a result.

I was listening to some analysts putting BUBs down today, saying it won't be another A2M. The thing is, no one is claiming it will be, and what analysts don't understand is it has great marketing, Chinese parents love 'organic' baby products, they like it if its manufactured in Australia or NZ, goats milk naturally contains only A2 protein, BUBs has managed to increase it's product supply and inventory, reduce production costs and form relationships with Chinese stakeholders in the industry.

So we'll just wait and watch sales and margins now, and it won't be too much longer before we see whether or not we are on a winner!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $125.4K 970.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 2447064 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 44560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.