SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-86

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545

I think that is a teribble question. This is because, I think, to answer it, management could equivocate by simply reiterating the numbers that they have divulged previously, which I understand to be "expected", "potential", etc figure that is unreliable nor guaranteed. As for the mortgage part of the question, I think they could potentially say, "technically, yes", "We are in advance discussion...", etc. As a result, you would get no new useful information nor would you get any certainty whatsoever and all you would get is equivocal, ambiguous answer.

I think a good question is something that demand certainty, something like this:

"How many pearls have been made so far and have they been paid for?" The answer should be very simple and concise because technically, I think, it is an information that SH should have anyway.

"Do you currently have enough funds to build all 16 pearls and launch them on time?"

"How much guarantee are you able to give on future revenue claims?"

Simple questions to ascertain current status and progress.

The information you get from those questions would be some that you would be able to use to make better investment decisions.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 08/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.