C7A 7.14% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

I always wondered if at somepoint they would try to accelerate...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I always wondered if at somepoint they would try to accelerate things with Taronga , sure it'd be nice to have 2 mines running at the same time but a little ambitious considering we can't get G2 into gear even after all this time. Have to admit even i'm p'd off with more dilution so whatever their reasons for going for a CR are they had better hope this time that they can do something constructive to move the SP in an upward direction. Agree with Rattle though that " Further exploration at Mt Cobalt/Pembroke " is seeming very much like DGR are using "our" resources for the benefit of one of DGRs' other interests. I guess like always we will have to wait and see what comes out of all this and what their intent is but one thing for sure , although longer term the SP hopefully moves in an upward direction i don't really see us moving above the figures that some have been forecasting here on hotcopper for quite some time !!
    On the positive side , people were demanding an ANN and we were promised an ANN ....... and we got one !! just not the one we wanted......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.64K 807.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 549999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.