AVR 0.87% $17.35 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300

Yes I agree management have not done a good job and in no way deserve the announcement of remuneration they received I also agree if there was cash in the bank AHZ would probably be in the dollars rather than cents . At this stage a little good news on the sales front will drive the SP through the roof and put the company back in a position where they can have a CR at a substantially better rate if needed at all . The SP on companies like this ramp up subsaintially once products are to market and I would suggest that AHZ will be no different . You have come up with the figure of $5 , I think that’s a bit high at this stage but when you can buy at 7 c on a punt they will go over a $1 very quicky I think it’s worth the gamble . I have accumulated quite a large amount over the last month or so at a average of 4.6 c . I have no intention to sell just let them ride and see where they end up . . I have a heap shares in GSS they also crashed early last year from around 50 c to 23 c due to approvals taking to long .. A few approvals and reasonable sales and now they are at $1.18 and have been as high as $1.40 . This can all turn around very very quickly for AHZ really directors should under promise and over deliver in this industry . Unfortunately they were trying to raise capital and over promised and underdelivered and the market punished them for doing so . Really companies like this should remain unlisted untill they get one decent product to market and demonstrate some reasonable sales . I have shares in Qbiotics our chairman is Rick Holiday Smith ( ASX , Cochlear chairman ) very smart operator , he will not let Qbiotics float untill their drug is FDA an CE approved as a vet drug latter this year , human trials are underway . Rick maintains he has seen to many good Aust biotecs go by the wayside due markets driving the SP down due to missing targets which some times are out of their control,( I believe AHZ had heavily banked on much earlier CE approval ) . By staying unlisted till profits are demonstrated the SP neither goes up or down but when it eventually hits the boards it does so with a bang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.35
Change
0.150(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $333.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.19 $17.39 $16.90 $350.7K 20.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66 $17.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.