AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Suzuki, some good content, one point, imo, ..... big ask for...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi Suzuki, some good content, one point, imo, ..... big ask for a company to stay ‘unlisted’ until either products in market or profit.

Wouldn’t they need a big PE entity to bring that about?, where else funds?, RI, imo, the Lifeblood for start ups.

On a side note the more ‘probable’ success of AI with SB as that PE group prior to listing??

I do really believe the failure to sell Admedus at the 30 cent CR has put Admedus where it currently is.

I get accused of ‘running’ this stock down, if expressing legitimate concerns is such then I am guilty.

I made a case for why would a CR be a bad thing (Pre- 30 CR), was hugely disparaged for that, from memory 2 or 3 upvotes!, and that’s running a stock down too?

Have put my ‘foot’ in it at times but have often expressed concerns that have been ‘unpopular’ but have been realised.

Often said if this his stock was not at 30 cents by 2018 something was amiss!

Back to my comment on the 30 cent CR, if this HAD had not been a failure where would this company now be?, just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.