AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-42

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi ice Qbiotics had inlisted Ruben Beuchanan (can't remember the name of his company) to raise capitial right up to about 2 years ago of memory there have been about 4 CR . Don't know who ran the show last CR did not pay attention . Great company though huge potential with a lot more drugs to work on once this hits the market . Maybe AHZ sould have enlisted someone to help raise the capital as it sound like they did not know how to market it or maybe should have looked at the US to source funding . There is more than one reason the company stumbled . They just purely and simply spread their money to thin . They ammunotherapy by the sounds of it was just a drain and maybe although there is little to no remuneration for it it leaves all of the available funds for the TAVR project . I really can't comment on to much that has gone on since Wayne took the helm , my first experience with AHZ was short but oh so sweet back 2012 /2013 and while looking now and again have refrained from investing in it . ( GLAD I DID ) Yes I totally agree if the 30 c CR had been successfull and the CE approval had come through 6 mths earlier AHZ would be well over $1 probably heading towards $2 . Then again Ice we would not have been having this conversation now had this situation not occurred . I just see unbelievable value in this sock at the moment and can't for the life of me seeing it fall over . Wish I had more cash on hand I would buy more but it's all tied up in GSS, Qbiotics and OSL . .Anyway I got a very tidy parcel in my SMSF , and I feel it's a odds on to get up .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.