ATC 1.92% 5.1¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-12

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This may very well be the financing capital raise for the remainder of funding required to finance the Project.
    The remainder required after KfW bank funding is still a form of capital raising....this could certainly be BIG!!!

Fingers crossed for this one, I along with many others will be watching closely with fingers on the 'buy' button all the way up to $0.85 given the right announcement.

Bring it on and keep construction going, 2 years to go to complete construction and then soon after dividends can flow annually at a rate great than the shares actually cost right now to buy...ATC is a low risk speculative share about to enter a blue chip space at the start of the demand curve. This is a screaming buy and don't sell for less than a dollar, this has dividends written all over it, and when it does then use your dividends to buy something else, this is such a hidden gem about to break out, all in my opinion after watching this pre-financing space with companies for some time.

good luck to all...Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $28.40K 554.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 485192 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 177153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.