ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    So are we waiting on a government announcement by tomorrow to end the trading halt? It's not inconceivable that we get an extension if Ken Wyatt/the government haven't made the announcement.

Should be getting the 4C today as well. Lots of news to expect. Kind of exciting.

I don't know how to chart or if this is even relevant but from mid 2017 through to our recent peak in about March 2018 there was a rising channel which had we stayed in it would put our share price at 12-16c (market cap of $120-160m) today. If this government trial is serious, and I mean $250-500k ARR or 5000+ beds then I think we can head towards that range in the next few months.

Thinking about the release though the government would want bang for their buck and so they could be funding Painchek in hospitals or my tip is to combine with the recent home launch of the app (maybe 5-10000 licences for a year?). I don't think they'd fund private RAC? Though I note the government just got hammered for offering a once off payment to RAC which 'experts' claim will just go to their bottom lines and not be used for patient care.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-27/aged-care-funding-royal-commission/11050194

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.