TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I think your right Hemmo, the wording of formal confirmation had...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I think your right Hemmo, the wording of formal confirmation had me thinking along those lines but I second guess my understanding of the trading halt- One would think that an email from Mozambique Ministry should be enough?

What is a formal notification because I seriously doubt the portal alone is enough for them to call the trading halt or we would hav seen the announcement last night by 19:30hrs by which time the Mozambique Ministry of Mining office would have been almost having lunch.

Sounds like it's possible that they updated the status of the mining concession on the portal before even notifying management, a bit wrong way about for obvious reasons but still not complaining if the case.

Is it possible that Triton only found out themselves yesterday via shareholders contacting them regarding the portal change, then investigating?

The hows are not really important at the end of the day, like yourself I'll be just happy to see the signature we have waited 5 months for.

We can breathe easy for a week until everyone starts sweating the next cr & finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.966K 732.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 535643 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.