EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

I suggest you do some more research to determine where most of...

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    I suggest you do some more research to determine where most of the cash went. Check out directors fees and other emoluments. Check out why previous exec management left so suddenly and in the case of previous CEO why he left so soon after being engaged.

In my opinion, there is an essential review required of all board members - especially the chair.

Just to clarify, I had a significant investment in EAR but sold out after they announced the outrageous GIFT of shares to the new CEO. Performance rights without any challenging performance targets is a cynical thumb of the chairs nose to the shareholders ... IMO of course.

Check how much the chair decided to pay himself to "stand in" for the previous CEO when he suddenly left. Blatant snout in trough disease in play here IMO.

But everyone needs to do their own due diligence and research and reach their own conclusions. Exploration is a risky business and every shareholder and potential shareholder needs to understand the risks before they invest.

IMO ... One of the major risks is incompetent management. DYOR and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.