EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

A quote from Charlie Munger was "show me the incentive scheme...

1. zog
    2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    A quote from Charlie Munger was "show me the incentive scheme and I will tell you the result" on this basis given the NoM (15/2) said that Victor's performance hurdle was "2,000,000 Performance Rights each of which will vest and entitle the holder (subject to exercise)to a fully paid ordinary Share upon the Company (or a subsidiary) completing its first gold pour atthe Yandal Gold Project if such production occurs within 24 months of the date of grant of thePerformance Rights (Tranche 1)" then we can expect the pllant to be operating around June 2021 (i.e 2 years after the now re-scheduled EGM) and will ramp up to 100k ozs in 12 month since his second hurdle is "2,000,000 Performance Rights each of which will vest and entitle the holder (subject to exercise)to a fully paid ordinary Share upon the Company (or a subsidiary) producing the first 100,000ounces of gold at the Yandal Gold Project if such production occurs within 36 months of the dateof grant of the Performance Rights (Tranche 2);"

On these timescales we can expect them to be proving up more reserves and resources for 18 months - it will take about 6 months from FID (Final Investment Decision) to plant operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.