AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi Fakeshark, I really wish I could remember everyone’s actual...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi Fakeshark, I really wish I could remember everyone’s actual names. The most fundamental problem for MNM was that we listed just before the GFC and the entire time thereafter post GFC blues completely destroyed capital access for exploration juniors.

Everyone chooses to forget or gloss that over.

There is no comparison now to those 5 years.

Every struggling junior has to turn over projects to get results to announce to raise dollars.

At the end of what I was given to start with we had $300,000 cash when we had at that time a few projects in coal and gold all with JORC and purchased Norton

I am mighty proud to have saved MNM from the GFC (look back at my skin in the game - real skin via cash loans, investment in CRs and halved salary) - under those 5 years.

And then to have acquired Norton and MCO and moved them to almost production, not to mention what was not announced other major get in WA canned by the interlopers.

I am now rebuilding a private company surrounded by guys I have known for 30 years.

If I get my way maybe you will see me back here in a more powerful position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.