WKT 4.55% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Regarding funding it's obvious that avoiding excessive dilution was a priority for major existing shareholders and the board alike. In the junior resource wannabe exploration/producer sector this has always been a drama for companies in the past. Would be investors need to understand that several major share holders invested in WKT have understood this for many years. The board is also aware or these concerns and have had to work tirelessly on ensuring all stakeholders are catered for. The company comes first, lets make that clear. Without that key focus there will no no red dirt under the finger nails in the near term. Moving dirt is the key. I look forward to the detail in the announcement next week. But remember that many long termers have invested not only their hard earned here but also their time and knowledge for the benefit of the whole in their communicative efforts with fellow posters, traders and management. For zero $'s. I have been involved with a number of wannabe companies over the years which is why I focused the majority of my questions on for AM in Melbourne around production/processing and his future going forward with WKT. I personally want him tied to the desk for the unforeseeable future. I am not a numbers$ guy, I'm into moving dirt. I for one am seriously looking forward to the next stage in WKT's evolution as a company. Once the funding debacle is sorted we will be getting our hands dirty. Hoorah. Hitting production targets then becomes the focus. The company matures as a junior producer. That's when I will pay more attention to TA chartists on the forum and particularly those that hold. Steady she goes and at least you will have something relevant to measure and report on. Less bickering amongst us all with a common interest. Happy days ahead fellow holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $11.92K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 270182 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 61357 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.