ACW 0.00% 6.5¢ actinogen medical limited

Hey Thymus,Don't be down heartened. 'The market has a way?' nah,...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Thymus,
    Don't be down heartened.
    'The market has a way?' nah, only over massive amounts of time does that appear a truth. ) Or we'd all be rich, right?
    ' No Partner... "experts".... tell me why they have invested BILLIONS on plaque therapies... and failed??

The ann of the results of this Trial would HAVE to have led to a TH... right? it happens to be now, and extrapolating a single days' price action as some sort of 'harbinger' is Medieval in the extreme.

Grab a pint and I secretly think you are going to be chuffed on Tuesday ,

Here's just one paste of failed "Experts' and their expertise. Hats off for them trying, but it takes genius to change the 'quo' )Or we wouldn't have had Elon, Steve, Jeff and the rest...

'The race to find a drug that will cure or halt the progression of Alzheimer’s disease has hit another hurdle.On Thursday, Biogen and its Japanese partner Eisai — the pharmaceutical makers of the anti-amyloid drug aducanumab — abruptly ended two phase 3 clinical trials on patients with mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease or mild Alzheimer’s disease dementia. The decision was made after an independent data-monitoring committee reported that the experimental drug showed no sign of effectiveness.Aducanumab had shown early promise in its target of eliminating beta-amyloid, the brain-destroying plaque that builds up around neurons and kills crucial connections.The news is yet another setback for the 5.8 million Americans who are currently living with the brain disease. Currently, there are no drugs on the market that combat Alzheimer’s; nearly all clinical trials of Alzheimer’s drugs have failed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $725.5K 11.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 850000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 334272 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.