BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I thought it was a free world and had a right to comment? I held the stock for over two years on the basis of the deposit and meeting Tom a few times at presentations. I recently sold due to not being able to understand his strategy as it was constantly changing and being very frustrated with constant delays (dangling the carrot analogy). I thought it was poor form from TOM notifying the market of a continued delay in the JORC upgrade by placing it in a 'positive' announcement. Don't take my comments as a personal dig. The reason I comment is that i have been reading these posts for two years and the excitement of people posting (and my own excitement with the story) and I think people invest and hold stocks they are losing money on with their hearts more often than with their brains. I will continue to follow the stock and may even get back in if they trade mid twenties (all things being equal). Again guys there is a reason other miners in the surrounding area, such as NST, have not participated in previous raisings and the actual share price dropping after what seems a positive announcement. A stock with the potential resource of BRB should not be trading at this level, and the story has been out there for a while, but yet the share price is telling us something else. No point getting upset with me for merely stating my opinion (which really means stuff all as I am not a mining guru) and the share price unfortunately proving my point. Cheer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.