BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I thought it was a free world and had a right to comment? I held...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I thought it was a free world and had a right to comment? I held the stock for over two years on the basis of the deposit and meeting Tom a few times at presentations. I recently sold due to not being able to understand his strategy as it was constantly changing and being very frustrated with constant delays (dangling the carrot analogy). I thought it was poor form from TOM notifying the market of a continued delay in the JORC upgrade by placing it in a 'positive' announcement. Don't take my comments as a personal dig. The reason I comment is that i have been reading these posts for two years and the excitement of people posting (and my own excitement with the story) and I think people invest and hold stocks they are losing money on with their hearts more often than with their brains. I will continue to follow the stock and may even get back in if they trade mid twenties (all things being equal). Again guys there is a reason other miners in the surrounding area, such as NST, have not participated in previous raisings and the actual share price dropping after what seems a positive announcement. A stock with the potential resource of BRB should not be trading at this level, and the story has been out there for a while, but yet the share price is telling us something else. No point getting upset with me for merely stating my opinion (which really means stuff all as I am not a mining guru) and the share price unfortunately proving my point. Cheer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.