BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Just because Tom holds 14% doesn't mean he is doing the...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just because Tom holds 14% doesn't mean he is doing the right thing. As for goals posts - they keep moving them. They have consistently delayed updating a JORC so the market is telling you we don't trust them. Why else would the share price trade where it is after consistent positive announcements. Tom shot himself in the foot 1 1/2 years ago when they did a raise on the back of an immanent JORC resource, only to delay it by months only two weeks later. Why not issue shares at a higher price after releasing an updated JORC???? That was the point of the last raise. To blindly believe that whatever TOM does is the right thing, just because Tom says so, is a recipe for disaster, as proven by the share price and the frustration by holders. How would you feel if you partook in the capital raise at $0.70 1 1/2 years back, only to be told we moved the goal posts within a week so stuff you and trust us???? I have been in the industry for a while and held shares in BRB for over two years, and what has been promised over that time has not matched what has delivered, consistently telling us 'wait a little bit more'. That is never a good sign guys and not how you build a loyal shareholder base. Anyway that is my rant but basically the share price performance speaks for itself and the lack of real institutional support over several capital raises. FYI i sold my shares a few months back at $0.45 due to frustration with delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.