ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    i've had my fair share of buying stocks without adequate research. Yes sir, just my honest answer - you should have read more threads and Anns on HC before jumping in. Sounds like you bought at at least 1c.

This company has been thrashed a lot on these threads. Before today's ann (which I wouldn't get too exited about), the company has barely provided any proof that it's tech is something that can solve it's potential client's problems, or at least can solve a problem that their potential client's care about. It has so far only 1 big supporter, which happens to be a client, which they have recently cut a deal with (without any material impact on cash burn), to provide a tailored solution. Many have been critical of this as being simply a management consulting type deal, which supports the theory that this company hasn't yet figured out how to convert clients into paying clients.

Ok so HSBC is exciting, but we don't know even half of the story. it could just be another deal like Liberty Mutual. In which case, this doesn't really give much more viability to the tech, in terms of being able to really disrupt the market with something that all insurance providers will need to eventually get on board, lest they fall behind.

So when it comes to quite subjectively valuing the stock, take your pick - .5c, 1c, 1,2c - point is - no surprise if it continues to bounce between .5c and 1c (50-100% SP movement), unless the HSBC ann is going to reveal more viability for the tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 26888811 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3016592 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.