TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Can we all take a deep breath/have a drink/take a chill pill and...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Can we all take a deep breath/have a drink/take a chill pill and calm down. I'm as frustrated as the next person and the way we're travelling I'll might be retiring late rather than early FFS.

As a few have already indicated, the company is better off raising funds now rather than later. It needs to remain funded and that is that.

We have John Elkington as chair, so he would have had a hand in this CR. He has experience in this field and has taken ASX listed explorers into production. I'm confident that however this CR turns out, it will be the best option for the company based on current circumstances and future potentials.

Going forward, I suggest everyone prepares for a significant increase in capex and plenty of thumb twiddling time while the intricacies of finance are sorted out. However the point to keep in mind is that things are continuously moving forward and that it will take a long time because it needs to be done right the first time.

For those that have and will jump ship, good luck to you, but I hope you buy back again. Here's one of my favourite sayings: If you're going through hell, keep going.

For those that are staying on, TNG has the wild card and that is Tivan. In my opinion, if METS, CSIRO and SMS (not to mention their guarantee) say it works, then it works. End of story. All other V and V hopefuls and potentially Ti pigment producers will be envious of our tech.

Plenty of hurdles to come but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.