AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-406

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Crafty ' indeed. The mere suggestion that I had you going one way .....when in actual fact , I could be going the total opposite means I have hedged my position on the market and for the securities in AUZ to the maximum benefit whatever the outcome ends up. In the balance of probabilities , my beliefs remain in that it will ultimately be favorable for me to the upside.

However , ' disingenuous ' I am not , as I am happy for anyone Investing and / or trading to in fact better themselves and their financial position through this business - and this is not targeted at you per say ......but more generally its definitely the ' trolling ' aspect of Social Media that I find absolutely distasteful and repulsive.

People have mentioned long winded etc....in so far as posts and contributions , yet have they looked at the shear number of posts they themselves log on a daily basis ! ?. It is very difficult to get your points across when there are so many relevant issues .....as well as so many posts which contain issues you feel you need to respond to. Better in my view to address as much as possible .......and then see where it lands......and all without specifically declaring your hand to much as we have just seen what sort of ' disingenuous ' response it can attract........ eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.