EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I honestly cant wait to see a full suspension, all orders wiped...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I honestly cant wait to see a full suspension, all orders wiped off and we open fresh..

ive been waiting for this day for 2 years..

I can see us opening up at 80 cents and the sp absolutely rallying that day and the next few days..

Well done to the management team, keeping all the qualified workers and not getting rid of them when the acquisition occured..absolutely brilliant move!!! i dont know a company that has leverage more, even though it has cost us in the short term..

I have around 13 or so people that report to me, it usually take a person on average 18 or so months to hit their peak, im soo glad that THC kept their experienced staff who are ready to rock and bloody roll.. not only are we 3 years ahead of everyone else in the industry when it comes to the production and facilities but we are also two years ahead in terms of our productivity,efficiency and staff experience..

Anyone that works in management knows how long recruiting, setting up KPIS's and hitting targets and bringing up a completely new team up to speed can be, let alone in a fast paced and new industry!!!

The puzzle pieces are all coming together nicely..
    manufacturing license, export license, strategic agreements and Finally local partnerships..

Do not forget that our facility is the bloody largest in the Southern Hemisphere, and additional revenue can be expected as other growers will have no other option but to send it to us for processing..

I know we will be a massive takeover target after Fridays announcement, and what is crazy is that our whole market cap is the size of someones cash reserves!!!

GLTAH
    DYOR
    AND WELL DONE TO THE LONG TERM HOLDERS!
    you know who you are!!!
    Last edited by Goldking93: 12/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.