RMS 1.23% $2.01 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-87

1. 4,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    dude - you are right that they told us in the trading halt request what this is all about" Tampia strategic review and life of mine.

But 264091 also has a point. The two most recent trading halts, prior to this one, were for only one day each: a th was called on 14 May 19 about the Greenfinch decision and RMS began trading again the next day, a th was called on 27 Nov 18 about a major update to the Explaurum offer and again RMS began trading again the following day. They did not even call a trading halt to announce the initial bid for Explaurum.

Before then, there was a trading halt on Fri 22 Jul 16 for a cap raising and trading recommenced the following Tue, 26 Jul 16 and there was a trading halt on 30 Nov 15 waiting for some bonanza drill results at Milky Way to come through with trading starting again on 2 Dec 15.

If I had to guess why they did not release the promised documents on Friday 14 June I would say the strategic review of Tampia could have been formally finalised after close of trading on 12 June and they then needed a couple of days to plug in the Tampia numbers to come up with a life of mine figure (I'm guessing the decision whether to truck Tampia ore or build a stand alone operation not only affects the amount of reserves at Tampia but also affects the thinking about Edna May, Mace, Marda and Symes Find).

Anyway, given the Explaurum bid precedent the company may not even need a trading halt to announce a bid for a major asset or equity acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
-0.025(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.305B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $2.00 $3.302M 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 77548 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 116730 91
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.