PTN 1.89% 5.2¢ patronus resources limited

There will have to be revised shells and a new mining plan...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    There will have to be revised shells and a new mining plan presumably (going on what AM has been saying) as the intent is to now go for more conventional open pit models rather than many small "satellite" pits to start with. The idea of starting with higher grade satellite pits initially was to get the project off the ground and generate cash to fund further drilling once in production. If results of the additional drilling required some small mods to the process plant further down the track it could be tweaked at that point and have the cash flow to pay for it , at least that was my understanding of the original business case.

I just hope that with their new approach they are not "over" conservative in "every" aspect . Logic tells us that most items will fall into the no risk or "acceptable" risk categories as has already been noted by the current board relating to water , TSF , etc. These were originally highlighted by KIN as major risk and we have since been advised otherwise.

The approach being taken now is to do everything up front which (in theory) should give a larger resource base with increased shells but in turn may result in a higher figure for the economic base case given the additional pit shell volumes. The trade off is that they have the grades within the enlarged resource and pit shells that justify the revised mine plan .

That's my understanding .
    Last edited by coalboy: 19/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $61.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $29.54K 561.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.