SGQ 0.00% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-50

1. 5,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Yo. Man from Castlemaine!

"...the market is in a grumpy mood ATM and the time of the year doesn't help"..... you can say that again! rolleyes.png

I think it's got to do with the full moon that we are currently experiencing globally.

"A full moon is due to take place on 17 June, Monday — the sixth full moon in 2019 that is expected to peak everywhere on Earth at the same local time. This full Moon, called the Strawberry Moon, gets its name from the Algonquin tribes in North America, who harvested wild berries at exactly this time in the year." Source = https://www.firstpost.com

We should all be over it by now. Today's Thursday. We are over hump day, and commodities are going up and up. Seen GOLD lately. Mmmm lovely.
    Seen Nickel lately. Mmmm lovely.

Interesting fact. Most HC posters sit in an office, or at home, or commute to work with their device. Not once have they been to their beloved explorers turf where the drillers drill, rain, hail or shine. That's where the real people hand out. That's were the clever stuff is done.

Trading Halt to be lifted today.

I am sure, now that we have had time to digest the news from this halt, and realise once funds are settled, that we have very little debt & cashed up. Cash is King.

No doubt John P will provide additional details with regards to SGQ's CR strategy.

Live long and prosper all, biggrin.png

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.189K 116.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 133300 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 321000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 50000
Last updated 12.52pm 10/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.