BOT 4.17% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-71

1. 15,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Since the first announcement last year of successful phase 1b acne results, there is no doubt management have tried to work out ancillary uses for their intellectual property. I think that after atopic dermatitis went into stage 2 they soon realised that they might be onto something really big. For this reason and my reply is specific here because you want to re-read aburbes comments. This phase 1b is huge in its approach. Digging three holes in patients skin to compare efficacy and mode of action is insane in its brilliance. A bit like swallowing that bug that Adelaide's own Dr Barry Marshall did in his studies of stomach ulcers. I am not suggesting that Matt and Australia's own Dr Michael Thurn are up for a Nobel prize but this could be absolutely huge and aburbes comments convey this brilliantly.

Considering that the long termers here have lost their hair or had it turn grey in our quest for results not really knowing it would all take this long, maybe we can all take heart in aburbes comments. Of course I talk in a positive manner about the results and with something like under 40 hours to go to a potential announcement, it is both exciting and worrying to many of us. But with all the goings on in the background concerning medical opportunities, concerning specific appointments, concerning all those hints that the between the lines readers seem to deduce much better than me, I hope we are not seen as mutton dressed up as lamb by Mr and Mrs Market.

I wonder how much they paid those patients for taking biopsies or did all of Matts mates with psoriasis take three for the team? Were they given free oppies in lieu of payment? Were they promised free product for life? All will be revered soon. And revealed. But I took the positive spin again !

Over and out till the other side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 34.0¢ $1.179M 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101976 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 151653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.