NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

I rang Louie today, had been a while since we had last spoke....

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    I rang Louie today, had been a while since we had last spoke. The raise sounds like it’s to assist with extra funding for the drill campaign. The IP surveys have the guys pretty excited about the prospect for Estelle, so I think they’re wanting to get as much drilled as they can.

He couldn’t say too much but it does sound like if given the option Directors would most likely participate, but we will know more Wednesday.

There’s going to be a lot of news flow over the next 6 months, after a false start last year I’m glad they want to push as much as they can in this campaign as possible. He reiterated that between Avi and himself they have easily $1m invested in this project. We also have a relationship with the Richardson family, net worth over $6.5b - as was pointed out to me, they know how to make a dollar, they don’t partner up with just anybody......

I guess we will know more soon, but news flow on Snow Lake, Newmont, Estelle and Rare Earths over next 6 months sounds positive, but also frequent.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.