CTM 6.06% 35.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Just thinking ' out loud ' People ....... but maybe we will see the announcement on the PFS tomorrow. I mean the reality is that the updated PFS is only a set of revised numbers plugged with a few other economic assumptions made....... with the ' Juicier ' bits being that of potential off-takes , JV's , Streaming deals , Equity Stakes and / or other Strategic Funding & Finance arrangements. Those are the Big issues which will certainly Power CTM to the $50 million ( Infinity ) ....... and BEYOND ! Market Cap levels.

Seriously though , maybe they classed it as price sensitive more as a result of the recent trading and volumes than letting it go another day by announcing the TH tomorrow..... which would have still given them the weekend to finalize what amounts to just a set of numbers. So my opinion would be that the number themselves and the presentation would have to set and ready to Launch into the Market.......ALREADY.

So in effect it was more about having it NOT potentially trade wildly today and not so much about tomorrow.....which would have been halted anyway. I don't reckon they would have needed the extra day for preparation or proof reading ......or even the weekend for that matter.

Either way it does auger well for the fact that they must be indeed a phenomenal set of revised numbers. And with any luck we might just find out earlier......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $66.55K 194.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2489 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 19987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.