OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

RED5 has been through all of this, with the mine still closed...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    RED5 has been through all of this, with the mine still closed some years later, despite being granted permission to increase the size of the tailings dams. In the Philippines, there is permission, and then again there is permission/action. The Philippines has turned hard left with huge billion dollar investments and agreements from China, in return for not opposing Chinese expansion in the South China Sea. So they will sell themselves for money, and lots of it. Totally corrupt. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these protestors are not professionals, paid under the table by somebody, but it would be impossible to find out, because of the secret hidden organisations and liaisons that are going on in the country and China.

Things have changed in 2 years, and unfortunately, I wouldn't hold my breath for a quick resolution on anything in the Philippines. This is also bad news for RED5, which I think might have had their sights set on selling the Philippines mine. The Philippines seem to be closing their borders to West, and I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually forcefully took back some mines, or forced the companies to sell for next to nothing, and either ran them themselves, or had Chinese interests come in and own or run them, for further billions being promised from Beijing. The Philippines is a corrupt bankrupt state.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.