EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-70

1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2800
    Yeah typical response from someone who doesnt address issues but rather wants to play teams, and again you look extremely ignorant because for your info I dont hold CAN and I do hold THC. Difference is I just aim to see the truth and dont make things up in a euphoric manner that has no ties to reality, I like THC and like the potential future possibilities, but in no way is it miles ahead of CAN, they are ahead in the extraction capabilities (which CAN has outsourced) and thats it.

Do you know the margins for extracting ?
    Do you knot the costs for setting up grow facility? Which is what THC is planning to do. Do you know how much money THC has compared to how much they need?

Im guessing you have no idea, but yet thinking that we are going to fly of these announcements, reality is every cent that THC moves equates to a $1.35 million change in valuation, so how much do you think this license is worth? Have you compared it to the change in market cap when other companies got similar licenses? Again I would guess not. You got a lot of research to do , or not and keep talking your euphoric garbage based on nothing .
    Last edited by amb005: 05/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.