EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Was actually thinking this earlier today, went looking for your...

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Was actually thinking this earlier today, went looking for your post but forgot to reply. Keep it up mate, I for one value the impartiality in your insight, it's a rare thing around this neck of the woods with incessant and unashamed price targets that are unrealistic, and heck, even the remote notion of blue chip in the same sentence, lol. It's much more meaningful to have realistic and critical discussion than the claptrap backslapping that only encourages misguided beliefs and traders to come into the stock and bail out when the rockets fail to materialise, before people then point the finger elsewhere and wonder why. Nothing wrong whatsoever in backing a stock and being critical about what's required to actually get it going. I'm still cautiously and modestly bullish, but if I'm not asking critical questions, I'm not doing any favours to my hopes of seeing a better return. The story lies with offtakes, meaningful ones as well (not with some two-bit company I won't even do the justice of mentioning), patient numbers, and a solid source or level of funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.