IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-230

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    Hi S1T (pardon my subtlety - I just think it is the best choice of action just now),
    Rule #1 - dont buy or sell with (heightened) emotuion
    Rule #2 - accept that (especially) bio speci stocks have around a 10% chance of succeeding and that is over a period of 8-10 years.
    Rule # 3 - accept that as a minor shareholder you are not privy to the details (ever) especially regards the longer game (good or bad)
    Rule # 4 - but the biggi - dont play with money you cant lose !!

Been lots of talk in the past about this stock being a Disallowed and better - so where has the science changed. Sure we are being diluted so now it is only a 9 bagger (if it ever was) - bugga !
    If there is no likely upside why would a hard nosed investor who has already played and watched this stock over an extended period put their money on the table ? - and have you noted who they have elected to get to flog this stock in the market. - answer - they reckon they can show a decent return in a reasonable time frame.
    Do I like they way this has been done - frankly who cares !! I for 1 came for the ride, understanding all I could do was hold as tightly as possible on to the coat tales for as long as I could - and at the moment I still can. Rather be me than some poor sod lining up for their next shot of chemo !!

Take a deep breath people and consider your long term objectives - or dont - but just dont bitch about it ! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.