1MC 0.00% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

the fact that Toyota moved forward it EV plan five years ahead...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    1. the fact that Toyota moved forward it EV plan five years ahead of schedule does tell a lot more about the EV potential in the next two or three years, given Japanese car makers conservative nature. They are more the game follower type than the leader type
    2. LG Chem just revised its battery production plan, aiming to increase Li battery sales by 5 times in 2025, instead of its original plan also indicated that the demand is there
    3. we all knew there were 75 gigafactories in the pipeline at the beginning of 2019, now this figure has been revised again to 91.
    4. the constrain on Lithium will change the landscape for EV auto makers competition, i.e. battery makers can have a huge impact on EV makers, that is why i speculate Panasonic and Samsong did what they did to Tesla and Germany auto makers
    5. so i am saving every penny from now on, postpone holidays, major purchases and etc so that i can pick up valuable shares at the current prices, with the help of the "Wall Street professionals"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.397K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201514 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.