1CG 7.69% 1.2¢ one click group limited

The last CR did not raise as much as they could have- and each...

1. 22,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    The last CR did not raise as much as they could have- and each CR probably can tie them through another quarter , so we should expect there to be another CR in the near horizon, because it will take some time to business leads to be qualified before there can be orders.

At $2.4m valuation, there can't be much downside and is priced as if it is no longer a going concern but patience is needed, price can go up and down by 0.01c via ridiculous small orders that serves nothing but annoyance.

You'll hear nothing for awhile then suddenly something (hopefully) and the sp can jump as like Connexion Telematics (CXZ) did yesterday. It will be too late when an announcement is made.

That said, an overly large bet is probably IMO imprudent, it is all about risk: reward .

I have seen worst stocks bleeding nose to the hilt and doing better valuation wise than this without even any validation as UUV has received from the US Navy. Retailers have been less kind to the stock than it deserves (that is my opinion).

All talk about Bergen is fruitless, they have much skin in the game and will likely continue to give support as they are not walking away when the momentum is now building for the business...personally I'd rather see them getting the CR than retailers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.018K 695.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 218150 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 779285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.