SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Hi MulacLook's like you are right about no corner stone mining...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hi Mulac

Look's like you are right about no corner stone mining investor but this could be to non-retail / fund managers which if it is the case then it is still a positive as they would not be putting up their money if they were not supremely confident and they will be motivated to promote and buy more shares on market making it more liquid and driving the sp up.

Also we still don't know all the details re the drilling and like you and others I do suspect they will need the funds based on their recent announcement re the 31 other conductors, large anomalies, what comes from the surveys they are progressing, and let's not forget Fish Hook.

I'm with @helmenesh, let's wait until the announcement and then we can decide whether we should be happy or somewhat disappointed. Either way, given what is going on on the field I am still happy with my investment and that things are on the up. Obviously this additional raise will have a dilution of around 10% but if the sp goes to 50 cents, $1, $2, $3 or more who really cares as we will all do very well.

Stay positive
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $10.60K 364.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 116165 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 541257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.