SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

This type of raising is typically to Sophisticated investors who...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    This type of raising is typically to Sophisticated investors who meet a certain criteria - income, investable asset value and are prepared to make investments without the need for prospectus documents to be issued. Retail investors - mums and dads types won't get access to this unless they can claim to being a sophisticated investor as you need s708 verification

Fresh Equities (pursuant to the Corporations Act, see below) can only deal with people who qualify as Wholesale clients and are sophisticated or professional investors.To use Fresh Equities we require you to create an account, verify your identity and investor status.Below are some indicative requirements which will help you self-assess your investor status:Sophisticated:I have, or control through a company, more than $2.5m in net assets or;Earn more than $250k gross a year (for the last two years) and have an accountant that can verify this. Professional:I have, or control through a company, more than $10m in gross assets or;Hold an Australian Financial Service License or;Control a company that employs more than 20 people (or if the business includes or is directly involved in the manufacturing of goods, 100 people) or;Control a foreign entity that, if established or incorporated in Australia, would be covered by one of the preceding paragraphs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $10.60K 364.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 116165 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 541257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.