CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

The words, "in response to an ASX Price Query received by the...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    The words, "in response to an ASX Price Query received by the Company after-market ..." appear on the second page though, above Peter Webse Company Secretary.

So it seems likely to me the bolded words were part of the heading info on the query the ASX sent CYP.

That said, I believe Fujifilm had quite some time ago now put out words in one of their own publications suggestive of having rights to the Cynata's pipeline or similar, words which went considerably further than CYP have ever gone. If that is the matter and facts being put to CYP by the ASX (because someone - it certainly wasn't me- has put those to ASX), it might be interesting how CYP responds.

The Guidance Note 8 from which your diagram comes was last updated 6 August 2018. Perhaps it is slightly different now to how it read when CYP originally did the Fuji deal in January 2017.

My impression has been that the price has increased in recent days but only on low volume. So I'm reading nothing significant into it at all - could easily just be people already following CYP positioning for an expected positive response from Fuji.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.