YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

This is a very old post that you are quoting. I have long since...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    This is a very old post that you are quoting. I have long since sold out of YPB. My observation from living in China (I am still here) is that I have never heard of anyone here talking about these technologies nor using their phone to check a product. Like most people, I originally bought into the idea that as a concept YPB makes a lot of sense; however, the reality is that the Chinese market is apathetic and accepting, believing that nothing will ever change. Consumers are simply not paying attention to validation technology and it does not seem to be driving changes in spending habits. As a result, authentication products are simply another overhead that most companies feel that they can do without.

This is reflected in the deals that YPB is able to make. The last deal that it reported to the market (which it touted as a big deal) was in October (for $5,000 a month). It needs about 100 deals of this size to be able to continue without additional funding. At this rate it is going to take an awfully long time and many further dilutions to become profitable.

It is clear that there needs to be a dramatic change in the long-term sales trajectory and that requires a driver. I am struggling to see where that driver is going to come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $673 336.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13399031 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9122987 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.